Friday, July 3, 2015

Friday Favorites

Yay! Another Friday Favorites & Five on Friday! Let's get started!

ONE

Our trip to Virginia was definitely a highlight of our week! You can read all about it HERE.

TWO

The 4th of July is right around the corner and earlier this week I shared some of my favorite 4th of July pins from Pinterest. I included a lot of party decor & food. All of which are low cost & simple. Perfect for a low maintenance party! You can read about it HERE.

THREE

Another favorite of mine right now is white shorts! They are so fun for summer and are really very versatile. Check out my post with three different ways to wear them this summer HERE.

FOUR

The Supreme Court ruling marriage equality nationwide was of course a favorite from my week. I believe that God loves all of his children. God made each person in His image. Who are we to tell someone they can't marry who they love. What a monumental day!

FIVE


So the other day, I was looking through old videos that we have taken since Ry was born. I stumbled upon this one from the fall when she had just started crawling. It's crazy how much they grow and change in such a short time! It's so fun to look back!

SIX

A blogger that I follow has written recently about a woman named Ashleigh who she has come to know in the past few months who is fighting for her life as she battles with breast cancer. You can read Andrea's original post about it HERE. I can't begin to imagine what they are going through, but Ashleigh's strength and faith is inspiring. Andrea started a booster fund for Ashleigh and her family, where you can purchase a shirt and all of the funds raised through shirt purchases will go to Ashleigh and her family. Please take a minute to read Ashleigh's story and if you feel led to buy, you can purchase a shirt HERE. I love how many people are rallying behind Ashleigh and her family!

So that's what I am loving this week! Have a great weekend everybody!


Linking up with AndreaErika Narci for another edition of Friday Favorites with DarciApril, Natasha and Christina for Five on Friday!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment