Wednesday, July 1, 2015

How to Wear It: White Shorts

Back for another edition of How to Wear It, where I give you some outfit inspiration based on one article of clothing. The idea is to give you new outfit combinations using clothes you probably already have in your closet. Sounds fun, right? Let's get started!

Today, it's all about white shorts! They are my favorite during the summer months and are so versatile!



White on white is very much on trend right now. I really love how light and fun it looks for summer. Pair it with a great statement necklace and some fun wedges and it is the perfect date night look!


I love anything striped and this top is no exception. I love navy and white stripes together. Pair it with the white shorts and you have a pulled together look without trying too hard. This is the perfect outfit for anything really. 



For a cooler summer day, I love a chambray top tucked into my white pants with a fun sandal and minimal jewelry like my gold fossil watch and some studs with a small necklace. I'm all about ease and a mom and this outfit is perfect and looks pulled together. 


So there you have it! Easy summer fashion with white shorts that looks pulled together and doesn't require much effort and is super versatile.

My white shorts are Old Navy and can be found HERE.

Linking up with ShannaAlison Lindsey for another edition of What I Wore Wednesday!

Have a wonderful day!

See you all back here tomorrow for a Lindquist update!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment