Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Pin-spired: Fourth of July Edition


Right now, my Pinterest is filled with lots of 4th of July party inspiration. With the 4th right around the corner, I wanted to share some of my favorite pins to make for an awesome fourth for you and your loved ones. All of these are simple and easy. Easy to pull together last minute.

Table Centerpieces


How awesome and easy is this idea from Amy at She Wears So Many Hats?! Rice and food coloring is all she used to make the red, white and blue colors. The perfect centerpiece for a backyard BBQ.



How genius is this idea from Kim at Today's Creative Life?! All she did was use food coloring to dye the water in two of her vases red and blue and added white flowers. LOVE.

Food Table Decor


This idea is from a post I shared a few weeks ago. Adding the seashells definitely gives it a beach vibe. You could even at flowers and an American flag too to dress it up some more. You can find my post about it HERE.


I also wrote about this idea a few weeks ago to. A patriotic banner always adds some fun to a party. You could do it the way I did and have it behind all of the food on the table leaning against a wall or you could string the banner along the front of the food table as well. It is really simple and inexpensive to make. You can find my tutorial HERE.


Here's another twist on the mason jar and burlap idea from Amanda at Fashionable Hostess. I love the idea of using it to hold straws and eating utensils. So fun!

Dessert


Mmm! How yummy does this Berry Pizza Dessert from Simply, Taralynn look! Here's what I love about this. I love that if you take a slice it doesn't take away from the overall look of the dessert. There are some recipes that you make the American flag on pie but as soon as one person eats it then it doesn't look as nice. This is perfect.


These simple dirt cups from A Daily Dose of Toni are the perfect, simple treat for any get together and probably a great hit with the kids at your party!


And my favorite, angel food cake! I love layering Cool Whip, berries and angel food cake any day, but especially on the 4th of July! Easy to make and SO SO good! Love this recipe from Amy at A Blossoming Life!

So those are some of my most 4th of July Pin-spired pins! I hope you take the time to head over to their sites to check out the recipes and tutorials. They are awesome!

Linking up with  Kathy for Titus 2 Tuesdays!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

-A




No comments:

Post a Comment