Monday, August 10, 2015

Mom2Mom: Kids Clothing Tip



Today, I wanted to share a little clothing tip I have when it comes to kids clothes and organization that helps me minimize stress each morning. Getting you and the kids out the door in the morning can be a tough task when you are trying to eat breakfast, brush teeth, brush hair, get them dressed and get bags packed. There is one thing I do to help minimize things.

I choose all of Riley's clothes for the week ahead of time on Sunday evening.
I look at the weather for each day and what we have going on and plan her outfits accordingly. I have reserved the bottom drawer of her dresser for her outfits for the week and just lay them in there in order (Monday-Sunday). That way come Monday morning, I just pull it out of the drawer and put it on her without much thought. Now, those of you with little girls that have opinions about what they want to wear (Ry is definitely getting to that age), there are some things you can do. I have Ry help me choose her outfits for the week. I also have two back up outfits and if she is being particularly stubborn, I let her choose between two outfits (both appropriate for weather that day).

And that's it! Simple tip that has saved me time and energy in the morning so we can get out the door and on our way!

Hope you found this helpful!

Linking up with Cheryl for Monday Funday and Huckleberry Love for Much Ado about Monday!

Have a wonderful day!

-A

2 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! I lay my boys out the night before but doing a week at a time would save me even more time! :)

    allbecausetwopeoplefellinlove2007.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get More Infoofficial source useful referencelook at this web-site click to read moreclick here for more info

    ReplyDelete