Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday Favortites

Today, I'm sharing some of my favorite things from this week. Here's what I am loving!

ONE



Spending quality time with these two is always a favorite from my week. Ry and Mike have such a special bond, and I am seeing it more and more as she grows. Another favorite is new traditions. We went to a 4th of July parade this year with Ry. I love creating memories around special holiday traditions with our little family. I hope she looks back and remembers these types of things with fondness.

TWO 
On Monday, I shared some tips that have helped me manage laundry. It has taken a lot of the headache out of laundry day. Definitely a favorite! You can read about it HERE.

THREE

THESE bibs for Riley.

I ordered them off Amazon for $8 and I love them. She is at the age where she is practicing using utensils so a lot of food ends up all over. These bibs don't have an cloth material which makes them the perfect, easy to rinse off bib and the catch pocket in the front does its job well. I love all the fun patterns on them. I am using two of them now and will replace them with the other two once the first two are ready to be thrown away. Perfect!

FOUR

THIS  Essie color is awesome. It's called Peach Side Babe, a new summer 2015 color. I'm all about the coral-like colors this summer. It looks good on toes and fingers, especially with a tan ;).

FIVE

On the Today Show, as part of their Summer of Secrets series, this week they shared the Secrets to Happiness. Hoda shared 5 things that she does everyday that have made her happier, by gaining new perspective on life. You can read about it HERE. I'm going to start doing this in the morning when I am having my quiet time. You should join me!

That's what I am loving this week!

Linking up with AndreaErika Narci for another edition of Friday Favorites with DarciApril, Natasha and Christina for Five on Friday!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

-A

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that secrets to happiness article! Definitely an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hoda! She just seems like she'd be a cool lady IRL. Those bibs were great when my kids were babies, and what a good deal. Sometimes you can find them at Marshall's or Ross for $4.99 for a three pack! I'm a coral nail girl but right now they are a chippy navy (gross). Over from the link up! Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tips about making laundry easier :)
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Essie color!! ~ Seri from www.Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete