Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday Favorites

Yay, it's Friday! This week has been a blur of fun in the sun with our friends and one of those weeks you want to pause and hold on to. I have come across some really wonderful things this week that I'd like to share with you.
ONE

This mom & former model turned entrepreneur started her own blog with healthy recipes for your whole family that the kids will actually eat! Ry is definitely a picky eater (especially when it comes to veggies!) so I am so happy I found her blog.
You can visit her blog HERE.

TWO

During my quiet time recently, I have been reading devotionals on Megan Breedlove's site, Manna for Moms HERE. She is also the author of Chaotic Joy, which I haven't read yet but plan on reading. Well, THIS devotional that I read this week really hit close to home for me. It's about how destructive mommy guilt can be and how looking at it through God's perspective can totally reshape you mind and attitude when you worry about whether you are doing right by your children. I definitely needed that this week (God always knows).

THREE
If you missed my How To Wear It post from Wednesday, you can read about it HERE.
I love when I find new uses for items I already have in my closet. Always a favorite! You can also see all of my outfits and other How To Wear It posts HERE.

FOUR

This week, I had the opportunity to go out to dinner with some of my friends on two different nights. We went and had some dinner & drinks at some really great restaurants in the area. We spend a lot of time together, but usually with our kids in tow, so it is always nice to spend together sans kids. I am so grateful for the friendships I have made since moving here. I am so thankful to have friends like these women who really make life that much nicer!

FIVE


On Monday, I posted an awesome tutorial for wine bottle chalk messages. It is a really simple DIY (just takes time to let them dry in between steps), but would make the perfect wedding table decor, or home decor! You can find the tutorial HERE.

That's all for Friday Favorites!

Linking up with AndreaErika Narci for another edition of Friday Favorites with DarciApril, Natasha and Christina for Five on Friday!

Have a wonderful weekend!

-A

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that recipe website!! I just love finding new healthy recipes. - Seri from www.Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to check out that blog, always looking for new recipes. Loved your how to wear it post, too.

    ReplyDelete