Wednesday, July 15, 2015

How To Wear It: Plain White Tank

Back for another edition of How to Wear It, where I give you some outfit inspiration based on one article of clothing. The idea is to give you new outfit combinations using clothes you probably already have in your closet. Sounds fun, right? Let's get started!

Today, it's all about a simple white tank! A tank goes with everything making it a great piece to pack for a vacation. It has so many options. Here's three ways I like to wear my plain white tank.


Another outfit using my chambray shirt. Can you tell it's one of my favorite pieces? Paired with a white tank, some fun colorful shorts and sandals it is the perfect easy look.


A white tank and jeans with a scarf and some sandals makes another easy going look and makes for a fun outfit without much work.


Ah, the tank and skirt look. A relaxed, easy going outfit to meet friends for cocktails on a warm summer night. Love!


So there you have it! Three easy looks to piece together from things you have in your closet. So simple & easy!

You can find my white tank HERE.

You can also see some of my other How To Wear It posts HERE.
And all the outfits from my closet HERE.

Linking up with ShannaAlison Lindsey for another edition of What I Wore Wednesday!

Have a wonderful day!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment