Monday, July 27, 2015

Favorite Things: Red, White & Blue


Linking up with Erika Andrea for another edition of Favorite Things and this month it is all about our favorite red, white & blue. Fitting for the month of July! And it got me thinking, what are some things I love that are red, white & blue. There are lots of things I love that are red, like strawberries, a good red nail polish, and the red that surrounds Christmas time. When I think of things that I love are white, I come back to nail polish of course, but there are other things too like a good pair of white denim jeans, white fluffy summer clouds, peanut butter and fluff sandwiches, etc. Blue is my favorite color so I tend to gravitate to it in my decorating, my clothes, etc. I also love the blue ocean waves and a blue, sunny sky. There are a lot of things I love that are red, white & blue, like the symbolism for the freedoms I experience each day living in this country and it makes me think of all of those who serve, or have served, to protect our country and their families. These are some of the things I think of what I think of the colors, red, white, and blue.

Now, for today's post, I thought it might be fun to show you some things from the Nordstrom anniversary sale (now open to non-cardholders too!), that are either red, white or blue. They have some really awesome fall pieces! ALL UNDER $50!! This should be fun! 




These are just a few of my favorite items they have in the Nordstrom fall preview! The sale ends August 2nd and then the prices will go back up again. Remember, everything I showed you is under $50! Score! Definitely worth trying on and seeing if you like it. So cute for fall!

Here's what we have coming up this year for the Favorite Things series.
You can see my other Favorite Things posts HERE.


Have a wonderful day!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment