Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Favorites

 This week has been a lot of normal days, but come this weekend we are in a whirlwind for almost three weeks. Vacations, trips to camp, seeing friends & family, and a tag sale thrown in there should make for some hectic days, but we are really looking forward to them! Here's some favorites from this week!

ONE

I was at Target this week and Luvs diapers (their biggest box) are $25 each. If you buy two, you get a $10 Target gift card. So really they are $40 for two. I thought this was a great deal and wanted to pass it on to all of you! I may or may not have used the gift card to buys some awesome coral nail polish ;).

TWO

Speaking of nail polish, I just bought a new shade called Tart Deco by Essie. It is this amazing coral-like color and perfect for summer (and with a good tan!). I've been wearing it on my fingers and toes. You can find it at Target, HERE.

THREE

If you missed it, I did a show & tell home tour this week. It was a lot of fun sharing & seeing everyone's homes. It gives me some awesome decorating ideas! 

You can find my home tour HERE.
You can find all my other Show & Tell posts HERE.

FOUR

It has been hot, hot, hot here this week, so we've been hitting the beach a lot. We've gone with Mike a few times and one day we were already there at 8:30 in the morning because the temp was already mid-80's. The ocean is my happy place, so being there everyday has been wonderful. Spending time with my girl & Mike at the beach is definitely a favorite.

FIVE

We were at our friends house this week for a play date and she had this awesome pool for the kids to play in. How fun does this look? You can find a similar one on Amazon HERE.

That's all for Friday Favorites!

Linking up with AndreaErika Narci for another edition of Friday Favorites with DarciApril, Natasha and Christina for Five on Friday!
Have a wonderful weekend!

-A

2 comments:

  1. Awe what a fun play date! I love coral nail polish....my go to color! xo Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that color nail polish, and the beach pic is so sweet. Glad you have friends with an awesome backyard to host a play date.

    ReplyDelete