Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday Favorites


It's a little late (my Friday Favorites last week were already written before we left for SC), but celebrating Easter is of course a favorite from our trip. It is a day that brings on more meaning since walking deeper in my faith over the past two years. It was a day full of gratitude and family. 








Riley's first sprinkler experience. I used to do this all the time as a child.  It is so fun to share in these memories with my own daughter. I love to see all the joy these simple things bring to her life. A precious moment for sure.









Charleston, SC. I fell in love with this city on our trip there this week. I could definitely live there!









Spending time with Riley's grandparents (believe it or not, I didn't get one picture of my dad & Ry from our trip, but he's there too!). We are so grateful that Riley has grandparents who love and adore her. Time with them is always so special.










Werna Curtains from IKEA. They are THE best black out curtains we have ever bought. They only come in three colors; red, navy blue, and hunter green. We have the navy blue ones and they block out pretty much all sunlight. While we were in South Carolina, Riley was sleeping in a closet (don't judge! lol. It was a large walk in closet). She slept SO well. Like 13 hours at night & 3 hour naps-good. We realized it's because it stays so dark in there. Her "black-out" curtains at home to a poor job at best of blocking the light out and it dawned on us, we need to buy her the same curtains we have. We went over the IKEA & picked hers up in the Hunter Green color. They don't match perfectly, but honestly, if they do their job, I really don't care that much. Definitely, definitely, definitely get these curtains for your nursery. You won't be sorry!



Hope you all have a terrific weekend!

6 comments:

  1. So sweet - we have a pool and I still set up a sprinkler just for the nostalgia :) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the linkup! Love the sprinkler pictures. SO cute! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a great time :) My mini loves the sprinkler !! Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She definitely loved it! It's so fun! Have a great weekend!

      Delete