Thursday, March 12, 2015

Life Lately

Things have been easy and relaxed around here lately. February was nuts so it's nice that March has given us some time to slow down a little.

We've been reading a lot. Riley loves looking at picture books and learning new words.



 We've been snacking. My baby looks so grown up here!


We've been playing in the hallways. #lifeataboardingschool #roomtorun


We've been watching the snow plow.


We've been looking at the neighborhood cat who decided to come visit us.



And also having "heat waves" where it's warm enough to take walks to the water (don't mind all the snow still piled up).





Riley and I went on a dinner date at Starbucks and then to the pool for open swim.


We also had my parents in town for a few days. They wanted to treat me and Mike to a dinner date for my birthday.


We've been having dance parties with daddy and papa.



Mike and I out to dinner. We had a snow storm come in so we just walked down the street to a restaurant we both have been wanting to try and it was delicious!



I did some Bachelor watching snuggled up by the fire.


And we kicked my birthday off with an all-nighter from Ms. Riley Olivia. I definitely enjoyed my coffee yesterday morning!


We went Spring shopping to get ready for our trip in a few weeks and Riley didn't nap the whole way but then we were 5 minutes from the store and she fell asleep. Needless to say, we drove around for a 1/2 hour so she could nap. We didn't want a cranky baby in the store. How peaceful does she look?


We played on her Minne Mouse car she got for her birthday. She loves sitting on the front while I ride on the back.


I got my haircut (Oddly enough, I ended up wearing the same shirt both days I took my mirror selfie lol). I ended up going with a long bob without the ombre. 



We've also gone to a few play dates and celebrated one of Riley's friends birthdays but didn't take any pictures.

That's what life has been like for us lately. Easy/routine days but lovely all the same. When my parents were here, I found these photos my dad had taken when we were skiing over February break and they are too cute not to share.



Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment