Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Favorites


Today, I am linking up for another edition of Friday Favorites with Erika, Narci & Andrea.

I have been on a Spring shopping kick lately and I have to share some of my favorite purchases I made this week. 



It is only $49.97 on Nordstrom Rack's website in a size medium (the sm & xs are $70). Shipping is free if you spend over $100 but is reasonable either way with standard shipping being $7.


These New Balance Classics WL 515 shoe in grey/green.
I bought them on Zappos.com for $69.95 and shipping is free.

Here is some Pin-spiration behind my purchase.




This Jersey Maxi Tank Dress from Old Navy. 
The solid black that I ordered is $24.94 and right now you can use ONSAVE at checkout to save 20%. It's only available online.


The striped versions are on sale for $29.94 and you get 30% off sale items with the code ONSAVE.



This Patterned High-Neck Tank in the Blue Stripe from Old Navy.
It's only $14.94 right now plus an additional 20% with ONSAVE at checkout.

I own a similar one from last season and wear it all the time. The high-neck line is nice with a fun fashion necklace and of course I love that it is striped.



And I can't end my Friday Favorites without talking about Easter candy. I love Robin Eggs (hence the almost empty bag!). Good thing I go grocery shopping tomorrow and can get some more! I'm obsessed!

I ordered all of the clothing favorites online and haven't received any of them in the mail but I will definitely post something about the items over the next few weeks to let you know how they all fit, etc.

Hope you all have wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment