Thursday, March 19, 2015

Easter Outfits for the Kiddos

Easter is fast approaching and I know I have been thinking a lot about Spring clothes and, in particular, something cute for Ry to wear on Easter. Today, I wanted to share with you some ideas for Easter outfits for the kiddos. I have color coordinated the outfits in the hope that maybe these outfits could also double as family photo outfits for some of you!



Dress
The dress is very similar to the one Ry will be wearing this Easter (hers was a consignment store find). I love the navy/yellow combo! It's a Blueberi Boulevard Dress from Kohl's.
ON SALE: $16.80 Orig. $28

Cardigan
ON SALE $13

Shoes
They are Stride Rite, and I've got to say, they are a little more expensive but they are so worth the investment. Ry owns a pair and they are amazing! I swear they helped her walk sooner! These shoes would be a great "dress" shoe for church and special occasions or an everyday shoe. Win, win.

Here are some other shoe options.





Button Down // Shorts // Shoes

I don't have a son but you better believe I would dress him in something like this for Easter.

Button Down Shirt
The button down shirt is Chap's from Kohl's. I love how easy it is and a "little man" outfit.
 It comes in multiple colors.
ON SALE $16-$19.20 Orig. $32


Shorts

The shorts are also from Chap's from Kohl's.
It also comes in multiple colors.
ON SALE $20.40 Orig. $34




Shoes
The shoes are another pair of Stride Rite shoes. They really are the best and well worth the money! They are comfortable, supportive and great quality!



Dress
I thought it would be cute to share a baby girl outfit that would match her older sister. How cute is the chevron print on this dress?!
ON SALE $12 Orig. $20



Outfit // Shoes

Outfit
ON SALE $22.80 Orig. $38

And, of course, some Easter inspiration for us mamas!



I am digging the pastels and pink this year!

Hope you all have a wonderful, happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment