Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My Must Have Accessories (part 1): boots



During the Fall and Winter (and with a cute sundress in the summer), you can almost always find me in a pair of boots. I LOVE them. They make an outfit feel put together but are low maintenance and keep my feet warm and cozy. As a new mom, I need simple and that's what boots are.

Ughh how good do these outfits look with boots?!


Here's what I am currently obsessing over..



These are possibly the most comfortable shoes I own. I love the color and the fit and wear them with almost everything from casual to more formal. I even put them over a pair of tights and a skirt for church. Find the exact pair here.


I have had these boots for over 5 years and they are still going strong. I really love the side buckle and the color. They have a little heel on them making them a little more dressy which I like. I still wear them with everything. Find the exact pair here.


I bought these Clarks ankle boots over 8 years ago and still wear them all the time. They no longer sell my exact pair, but there is a similar pair on zappos.com right now for $100. Find it here.

Boots are a great investment. You can wear them with almost anything. Even in the summer with a cute sundress or skirt.





So there you have it. My first installment of "My Must Have Accessories". I'll be doing more over the next few months so stay tuned!

Happy Wednesday!

-A



No comments:

Post a Comment