Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Favorites



Every Friday, I will share some things that I am really loving that week. A great start into the weekend and maybe it will give you some ideas. We have a Nor'Easter coming our way for tomorrow so a nice relaxing, cozy day at home for us. We'll probably try to get outside for a bit and play in the snow, but Ry isn't too sure about snow yet. We'll see!

Here are my favorites things this week..




They buy and sell gently worn baby and children's clothes, equipment, etc. They have locations all over the country. We went for the first time last weekend during their 10 items for $10 sale just to see and boy were we pleasantly surprised! We walked out of there with some great late winter/early spring clothes for Ry. A lot of what we got her were Baby Gap clothes for $1 each! Here she is in one of the dresses.



The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks


 I really enjoy reading a book and then seeing the movie version. I am a big fan of Nicholas Sparks and I recently found out this book was going to be his next movie coming out in April 2015. I just started it a few days ago but it is wonderful. 



These Stride Rite shoes for Ry. We just got them today during their Buy One, Get One 40% off. She has really started taking to walking and we want her to have some shoes that are good quality that will support her ankles/feet/legs as she ventures into walking. You can find ones like hers here.


I have watched American Idol from the beginning and I've got to say, I really love having Harry Connick Jr., JLo and Keith Urban together. Their dynamic is hilarious. I literally laughed out loud last week during one of their jokes. I'm also really excited to see these contestants more. There seem to be some really awesome talent!




Riley's first birthday is fast approaching (only about 2 weeks!) and we are going to do a Zoo/Jungle theme. I wanted a craft for some of the older kids to do to keep them entertained during the party and saw this idea! How cute! You can find the tutorial here.

Have a wonderful weekend!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment