Thursday, January 29, 2015

52 Shades of Alyssa: What is on my DVR


A lot of Reality TV, HGTV & ABC shows that's for sure.

Watching TV is my way of unwinding and getting some me time. I usually take an hour during one of Riley's naps (usually her afternoon nap, in the morning I am usually blogging) to catch up on my favorite shows.

These three shows will be recording on my DVR tonight! Mike has even gotten into them a bit with me!


Shonda Rhimes is a genius and literally has me yelling at the TV sometimes! ha!


I am also a little obsessed with the Real Housewives series; Beverly Hills, New Jersey, New York, OC and Miami. Beverly Hills is currently on my DVR.


I am obviously also in love with The Bachelor. Chris seems really sweet (but might need to make sure he is kissing girls away from other girls). I really like Jade so far.


Mike and I are also big fans of Downton Abbey. 


I also watch American Idol. I can't sing to save my life, but I really love listening to others sing and seeing someone get their big break into the business. JLo, Keith and Harry are also hilarious together!


Who doesn't love some good HGTV shows?! I record House Hunters, House Hunter Renovations, Income Property & of course, my new FAVE show, Fixer Upper. Chip and Joanna Gaines are so stinkin' cute together, their kiddos are adorable and I LOVE her style. It is incredible the transformations they do on these houses!


AND last but not least PARENTHOOD. Series finale is tonight and it makes me so sad. I love this show and I wish it wasn't over. #teambraverman



What's on your DVR?

TGIT!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment