Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Shade of Alyssa: Make Up Edition


For today's Shade of Alyssa, I am going to share with all of you what I use for make up everyday. I swear by these products!


The first thing I put on is primer. I use Rimmel London's Stay Matte Primer. It makes my face feel super soft, never makes me break out & holds my make up well. I bought mine at Ulta for $5.99. Can't beat that!


Ever since I started using bareMinerals Foundation & Warmth, I have been in love. I will never use another product that's how in love with Bare Minerals I am! It is light weight, never makes me looked "caked" on and I never break out from it. I swear by this stuff!

This video changed my life on how to apply it correctly.




Then I apply some eye shadow to my lower lid as an eyeliner. I love CoverGirl eye shadow, this color brown is the perfect liner color. The tool I use is amazing for doing just that. You can find them at a lot of places, but I usually buy mine at Ulta. I like the way eye shadow looks more natural than a liner pencil.


This is the look I usually go for when doing my eyeliner.


Then I finish the look off with some CoverGirl Lash Blast mascara. I love the black waterproof volumizing mascara. It stays on really well & gives my eyelashes some volume (which I need because my eyelashes are really short). I use an eyelash curler to give them more dimension.



Occassionally, I'll also use CoverGirl blush.

So that's it y'all! That's what I do every day for my make up routine! I always welcome ideas for new products to try so shoot me a message if you have an idea!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment