Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Shade of Alyssa: A Country Music Fanatic

My name is Alyssa and I LOVE country music.

I love the classic country singers like Garth Brooks, George Strait and Alan Jackson.


And I love the more modern country singers too.

(In no particular order)

Keith Urban


 Carrie Underwood


Dierks Bentley


Eric Church


Florida Georgia Line

Jake Owen 

 Jason Aldean

Kenny Chesney

Lady Antebellum

Luke Bryan

Miranda Lambert

Blake Shelton

Aren't they just so cute together!?

Tim McGraw 

Zac Brown Band



And so many others!

I have seen Rascal Flatts, Keith Urban and Tim McGraw in concert. I've actually seen Rascal Flatts twice.

I went to the Tim McGraw concert this past June with my niece and my sister and it was AMAZING.





 Cassadee Pope

 and Kip Moore


opened for Tim. It was an amazing concert!

I'm hoping to see Lady A and Luke Bryan this summer when they come to our area. Fingers crossed!

Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment