Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Favorites: Inspirational Quotes Edition



Riley girl was up all night with a stomach bug so I will keep things brief this week. Mike is off from work and we have been enjoying time as a family. Having some extra down time has really had me thinking and reflecting. I have been pinning lots of inspirational quotes lately and I wanted to share some of my favorites with you. Some are more inspirational while others just make me smile. I hope they brighten your day today just like they have mine.



This makes me smile and think about the moment I first met my husband. I just knew.



How beautiful an idea. 



Through my actions, not just my words...



 I am a firm believer in bringing out the best in others by bringing to light the good that is in them.



 Never be afraid to chase your dreams.

Happy Friday!




1 comment:

  1. Love all of these quotes! Especially the first one....I felt the same. Found your blog through the link up and I'm digging your polka dots!
    http://queeninbetween.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete