Thursday, February 19, 2015

52 Shades of Alyssa: Nike Apparel

For this weeks Shade of Alyssa, I am discussing my obsession with Nike workout gear.


This is my collection.

Yeah, I'd say I'm a little obsessed with Nike apparel. I guess you could say I'm sort of a Nike snob. I wear my Nike stuff to workout everyday and on occasion to run errands, etc.


I own 10 pairs of their shorts. I love them. They fit the way I want them to; not too loose and not too short.




I also love their dri-fit zip ups. I wear them out to run errands all the time or over a tank in the summer on a cold morning.


 I love their long sleeve dri-fit shirts too. They are comfortable, fit great and absorb sweat really well. I wear these out to run errands also.

Here is some of my favorite stuff right now..

Nordstrom//Nike HSC Dri-FIT Hooded Top
$55
Free Shipping

Nordstrom//Pro Hyperwarm Dri-FIT Fitted Top
40% off NOW $38.98
Free Shipping

Nordstrom// Legend Dri-FIT V-Neck
$30
Free Shipping

Nike//3"Tempo Running Short
ON SALE NOW $24.97

Dick's Sporting Goods//Tempo Shorts (15 different color combos)
Free Shipping & Free Returns

I love Nike apparel. It is high quality and has lasted for years. I can't say enough about their products!



Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment