Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Show & Tell Tuesday: High School Days


Back for another Show & Tell Tuesday with Andrea! This week, we are talking about what we were like in High School. This Show & Tell topic definitely made me reminisce about my High School days! 

In High School, I was definitely a pretty straight-laced kid. I did well in school, played lots of sports & had my close group of friends. I never got into trouble and always followed the rules (unless you count having gum in class). I played volleyball & basketball throughout my four years. My freshman year, I had the opportunity to play Varsity volleyball and we ended up winning our regional tournament! It was such a special moment for me, and it happened within my first few months of high school. After that, we came close to winning a few times but never won it again. Here is a picture of me that our local newspaper had taken during a volleyball game.

I was always very busy during the school year between sports for my high school during the week and playing for a traveling volleyball team on the weekends. From August-March, I was go, go, go all of the time, but I loved playing sports, so it was worth it to me. I ended up getting MONO my senior year because of it! ha!

Other than that, I loved to support other teams at my school and went to a lot of games with friends. In particular, I loved going to football, basketball & soccer games. 

I had a lot of acquaintances in high school, with a few good friends. On weekends, we loved going to the movies or hanging out at each other's houses. I also attended a lot of dances throughout my four years, which were a lot of fun.

My younger sister was a freshman when I was a senior, so it was fun being in school with her for a year.

It is hard to remember all of the details from high school, but that is what sticks out in my head. I don't have a lot of pictures on my computer from high school, but I did find a few to share below.









So that's high school in a nutshell. If you have missed any of my other Show & Tell posts you can find them HERE.

In two weeks we'll be discussing all about where we were on 9/11. That day still sticks out so vividly in my mind.



Have a wonderful day!

-A

1 comment:

  1. Loved seeing your volleyball picture, what a fun experience that must have been! Thanks for sharing your highschool memories :)

    ReplyDelete