Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Favorites: Old Navy Spring Edition


Today, I am linking up with A Little Bit of Everything, Grace and Love Blog & Momfessionals for another edition of Friday Favorites.

This week it's all about Old Navy's Spring line. I am in love. I went shopping and this is what I came home with. 


Case in point.


Here's what I bought..


I love some good workout clothes and besides Nike, Gap/Old Navy workout gear is all I wear. I can not speak highly enough about their workout clothes. I normally wouldn't buy a printed workout pant, but I like these ones. They are in a neutral color, which helps ton them down a bit with a kick of fun mixed in.



I love Old Navy shorts. They always fit me so well. I love the mint and light pink colors they have this year! Definitely adds a pop of color to any outfit. The slip-ons are AH-mazing. They are so comfortable and will go with everything.


My top is from Target. They no longer carry my exact chambray shirt, but they have this one in stock.



I love this Chambray Shift dress from Old Navy too. You can really dress it up with a statement necklace and a leather jacket for a night out or wear it during the day with flats and a jean jacket. This dress is very versatile and the neckline is perfect for a statement necklace.



I love this swimsuit! Having a larger chest, it is hard to find swimsuits that give me the support I need, but this suit delivers! I love the print! I also love that I can mix and match this top with my black and coral bikini bottoms too. 
And to end this Friday Favorites, I had to share this incredible video that they talked about on Good Morning America. This video had me in tears! So beautiful!



You can find all of these items at oldnavy.com and just search the product names I provided.

Have a wonderful weekend ladies!

8 comments:

  1. I'm loving your Old Navy picks! I'm shopping tomorrow for Spring clothes and I'm definitely stopping there. I was excited to see how the Chambray dress looks on you as I looked at it online and want to see it in person. Thanks for sharing your picks and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat! Saw your Friday Favorites today too! Enjoy that alone time tm shopping! I think I'm going to do the same and go get my hair cut! Have a great weekend :)

      Delete
  2. Love your Old Navy outfits! I just placed an order last night, but I still went for Jeans since we won't be wearing shorts in Maine for quite some time still! Love the shorts though, I will be getting some of those for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too! I think I'm probably getting ahead of myself a little (we live in CT) but I saw them and I am longing for warm, sunny days so I went for it! Did you pick up any tops? That is next on my list :) Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. I love Old Navy I was just there yesterday and they did not have this top :( I got the blue flower one instead. I love their work out clothes ;)
    Happy Friday
    Chelsea@ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omgosh me too! Nike and Old Navy/Gap is all I wear. They have some really great workout clothes this Spring. I had a hard time deciding! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. I am an old navy junkie, therefore all of this I love. And that is one remarkable video....love is the most powerful force ever and it needs to be celebrated!

    ReplyDelete