Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Lindquist Life: My thoughts on topics near and dear to my heart


I embarked on this blogging journey a few months ago, and I am really enjoying documenting my family's day to day memories. I recently realized that there is a lot of thoughts I have about topics close to my heart. Marriage, motherhood, fashion, organization, saving money, etc. I thought, why not add them to the blog? I got the idea from a blogger I follow, Mix and Match Family and I thought, what a wonderful idea! Maybe others can benefit from my perspective, so why not right? So I have decided to discuss a new topic every week this year (so 52 in total) about all things Lindquist. Stay tuned for this weeks post!

-A

1 comment:

  1. We're at our best when we give ourselves fully and courageously to one another and share our joys, struggles, and lessons learned along the path. You carry a gift inside of you that is meant to be given away and whether or not the world hears, it is up to you.
    Good going, Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete